Tuesday, September 1, 2009



This Card is made using the On a Pedestal. I love this card! I used the Tri-Shutter technique and really enjoy the outcome. The 'flower' in the front is inspired by my up line :) Diana Gibbs ... since I stalk her blog regularly.
This is another card that is going to be taught in my upcoming class.
Supplies: Thoroughly Modern DSP, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay, and Sahara Sand
Stamps: On a Pedestal
Paper: Thoroughly Modern DSP, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay, and Sahara Sand
Ink: Bermuda Bay and Rose Red
Embellishments: Rose Red Ribbon
Other: Stampin Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Mat Pack, and Paper-Piecing Tool

1 comment:

  1. Love it Kera! I wish I lived closer, and I would crash the class!
    I love the little cherry on the bottom inside, cause you could write a little note in there...
    I stalk you too!

    Hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete