Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Medallion- Color Throwdown Challenge

Added a butterfly from Simple Friendship... I think I like it like this. Since there were already comments posted with the first card... I decided to leave that one up as well :)
I really had to challenge myself for this challenge. These are not colors that I would normally pick out by myself... and that is why I love to participate in color challenges. Once I started piecing the colors I started to fall in love. I am really glad I chose to use these colors! I have not idea when I would have used Green Galore... it is a very bright colored green ... not it will get the attention it deserves.

I did ink the edges of the barely banana cardstock to give greater depth and love the way that turned out :) I also hate to admit this is only the second time I have used the Medallion stamp... so sad, I know.



Feel free to comment on which you prefer... with or without the butterfly :)

Supplies Used: (All Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Medallion

Paper: Barely banana, Bermuda Bay, Green Galore, and Whisper White

Ink: Green Galore, Bermuda Bay, and Barely Banana

Ribbon: Whisper White Satin

Embellishments: Pretties Kit & Hodgepodge Hardware (silver)

Punches: Modern Label, 1" circle, and Designer Label

Other: SNAIL, sponges, and glue dots



2 comments:

  1. Very cute card... thats my baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card! Love the medallion and the way you highlighted the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete