Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21



I really love Dawns Challenges! This was a wonderful color combo to try. I thought I would try a new style and went for a grunge look. I would really suggest getting a Janome sew mini sewing machine for anyone that is interested in sewing on their cards. For this Challenge I used Stampin' Up items. I chose Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, and Barely Banana

Sooo... Ta Da...






Supplies:

Stamps: Seeing stars, Extreme Elements & Circle Circus

Ink: Barely Banana, Bashful blue, Chocolate Chip & Versamark

Embellishments: Jumbo Eyelets pewter, Clear Embossing Powder, Twine, On Board Timeless Type & SU Billboard

Tools: Cropadile, Janome, Star punch, Heat Tool, Color Spritzer, Bone Folder & Cutter Kit.




Thank you for Looking


15 comments:

  1. As always I love your cards... huggs.. but then I may have a little connection there.. no seriously.. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card! Love the grunge feel of it--so different and cool! Love how you take your photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Very nice. Loved the grunge look of it. Neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grunge, what a great teen card!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funky and cool! I just love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card and YOU Rock! Also love how you displayed it on the product! Clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, great job with the grunge!!! love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun style. Way to rock Dawn's color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! totally rocks!!
    By the way your name was randomly picked for one of my newest digi stamps...Sherman the sheep.....email me if you're interested and I'll send the digi stamp over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. Love how you used the colors to make a masculine card... love the images and hardware... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great challenge card! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete