Thursday, January 8, 2009


After stalking kwernerdesign blog for some time now I decided to participate in her color inspiration challenge. I am really inspired by her and her blog is definitely one to bookmark! Watching the videos gives me great inspiration to scrap something or make a card.

This challenge is using Stampin' Up colors old olive, baja breeze, chocolate chip. pumpkin pie. and whisper white. I currently do not own any Stampin' Up papers (yet) so I used some Bazzill cardstock and Senic Route Ashville Cornelia Street. Hopefully I am able to inspire someone to create something beautiful.




















9 comments:

  1. I love the way you put the flower on the card, all the colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! love the sparkles on the the flower ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I like how you layered the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool to have such great matching paper for this challenge! Love it, just darling! Can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments!

    ReplyDelete